Wind Energy Solutions BV (WES) is the manufacturer of the WES50, WES80, WES100 and WES250 midsize wind turbines.
WES turbines are accessible and affordable, and are distributed around the world through a global network of trained and certified partners.
WES turbines are ideally suitable for distributed wind power applications. WES wind turbines provide users with reduced energy costs and carbon emissions. They also enable users to take advantage of income opportunities related to power generation.
The WES80 is a two bladed, high performance, reliable 80 kW midsize wind turbine with a rotor diameter of 18 meters. The mechanical part of the WES80 is based on the original, proven design from 1983. For the electrical parts providing power conversion and control, the latest technology is used.
WES80 turbines are manufactured and exported by WES in the Netherlands, and are sold, installed and maintained all over the world by a global network of certified and trained dealers.
WES80 main characteristics
- High performance (With 6.5 m/s wind outputs 193.000 kWh/year).
- Ideal turbine for average wind speeds up to 8.5 m/sec.
- Low cut-in wind speed of 2.3 m/sec.
- Over 750 units installed around the world.
Feed in Tariff
Feed-in-tariff gives you 3-way financial benefits:
- You are paid for every KWh of electricity that you produce and use.
- You are also paid for the amount of electricity you feed back into the national grid.
- You save on your energy bills.