The ETA range of biomass boilers is broad and all encompassing, domestic solutions through to large commercial 350kW boilers and covering Pellet, Log and Wood Chip fuels.
MetalERG Straw Boilers up to 600kW
MetalERG has manufactured straw-fired boilers since 1993. Suitable for farmers, rural businesses and local communities who are looking for cost-effective heating systems. Straw-fired biomass boilers offer significant advantages as straw is thermally efficient, and cheaper than all fossil fuels and other forms of biomass. It is readily available as a by-product of agriculture and requires minimal processing to be used as a fuel.
With the MetalERG range of boilers, the EkoPal can provide outputs from 600kW and its a a great solution for the larger sized installations across sectors from country houses, drying facilities and pig units. The boiler sits outside and can be provided to work alongside existing Biomass installations, e.g. combined with 205 ETA Woodchip or comes in a pre packaged solution where the 25,000Litre accumulator and boiler site alongside each other to typically up to 1MW is size. While these boilers have been designed for burning straw they can also be fired with wood chips, willow energy, textile waste, sawdust and other biomass.
For more details download the MetalERG Straw Fired Boilers & Heaters – Data Sheets (PDF 1.4MB) .
The Windhager range of boilers, cover domestic and commercial applications of up to 60kW and then greater where multiple boilers are used as a cascade solution, often up to 180kW in size.
BioWIN Excel a high output, high efficiency wood pellet boiler with a small footprint.
The compact design of the BioWIN Excel means it can be installed in the smallest boiler rooms. Once in operation the BioWIN Excel is fully automated so that you can “Switch on and forget”.
- Fully automated wood pellet feed system, heat exchanger cleaning and integrated ash container
- Stainless steel combustion burner bowl with patented cleaning mechanism
- Unique development from many years of Windhager experience in the development and manufacturing of wood pellet boilers
- Ideal for properties with high heat demands and commercial applications
LogWIN gasification log boilers provide an exceptionally economic method of supplying heating and hot water from sustainable fuel source.
- Batch burn gasification log boiler - built to last
- Large stainless steel combustion chamber ensuring long intervals between refueling
- Modulating operation sustains the highest levels of combustion efficiencies
- 226 litre combustion chamber for split logs of up to 500mm in length
Herz BioMatic 220kW to 500kW and BioFire 500kW to 995kW
With the Herz range of boilers, the BioMatic provide outputs from 220kW to 500kW and is a great solution for medium sized installations across sectors from country houses and hospitals to housing estates and manufacturing plants and for larger commercial projects the BioFire Boiler can be used with the option to cascade, projects of up to 2000kW can be implemented. For the available output of these boilers, their footprint is very compact.